Use Chenopodium Formosanum Grain extract, Licorice Root extract and ALRE to make skin soothing and improves health.
- Improves skin’s barrier function
- Moisturizes skin
- Makes skin delicate
- Red Quinoa Extract– Rich in Rutin and other polyphenols, it soothe skin and improves elasticity well.
- Tremella Fuciformis Polysaccharide Extract– Rich in polysaccharides and natural moisturizing factors. It will form a transparent film on the skin, enhancing the skin water retention, so that the skin has a moisturizing, delicate effect.
- β-Glucan– Extracted from oat seeds, it’s a kind of polysaccharides composed of cellotriose and cellotetraose with the effect to smooth fine lines, moisture and softening.
- Oat Extract– As the best soothing ingredient for dry and sensitive skin, it contains carbohydrates, amino acids, oatmeal and other active ingredients to improve the drying problem caused by unstable weather when season change. Also it can delay skin aging.
- Licorice Extract– Containing carbohydrates, tannic acid and flavonoids, it is able to soothe, soften and nourish skin.
- Centella Extract– It’s used to firm the skin, soften skin and maintain skin elasticity.
- Niacinamide– Precursor factor of NAd and NADP, the most important coenzyme ingredient of skin. It can help even skin tone, refine and brighten skin.
- ALRE– It’s a multi-layer and microcapsule-coated structure composed of hydrogenated lecithin, shea butter, unsaturated fatty acids and other skin cuticle composition. It can increase the skin absorption and transmission. Moreover, it can not only decrease water loss, moisturize skin, but strengthen the skin barrier, increase elasticity and luster.
- Soothing Four Peptides– Composed of four amino acids, it can moisturize, tighten, and soothe skin.